Who needs to see a vascular surgeon?A vascular surgeon is a highly trained physician who manages patients with all forms of vascular disease, so almost any patient might have occasion to see such a specialist. This includes:
- Patients with aneurysms in almost any location in the chest, abdomen, or extremities.
- Patients with varicose veins, spider veins, or leg ulcers caused by venous disease.
- Patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD), whether symptoms are minor or more threatening to the leg.
- Many patients with carotid disease or blockage will see a vascular surgeon for stroke prevention and treatment.
- Patients with kidney failure require dialysis access procedures, also provided by vascular surgeons.
Request a Consultation
Why Choose Us?
- • We offer a number of procedures to resolve your vascular conditions.
- • Dr. Scott Hannum is one of the only board certified Vascular surgeons in Kissimmee, Florida.
- • Our staff takes care of patients with vein problems day in and day out.
- • We have over 12 years of experience treating vein patients.